The fees for full management are 9% of the total monthly rent and placement fee of $500.00 every time we place a tenant.
- Advertise the property on the internet by placing a Craigslist ad. Place our ‘For Rent’ sign on the property. Add property to our rental list, which is distributed through Bay Osos Brokers office and website.
- Screen all applicants – run credit checks and criminal background checks, contact former landlords and employers for information on tenants.
- Place a qualified tenant upon your approval.
- Move in and move out walk through, which you will receive a copy of.
- We inspect the home every six months and drive by monthly. Within one week of the inspection you will receive a copy of the walk-through report, pictures and any supporting information if applicable.
- We send monthly income and expense statements to you by the 15th of the following month, to keep you informed and assist you with taxes. We can send your statements to you electronically if you wish. You can also access them 24/7 through our “Owners Portal” and download them anytime.
- We will make direct or ACH bank deposits for you monthly, upon your request.
- We will pay mortgage payments, taxes, utilities and any other monthly payments out of the rent upon your request.
- Regarding Maintenance, we ask that an agreed amount, usually $500.00, to be kept in a trust account for minor repairs. We will contact you for your approval for any repair exceeding $200.00.
- We hold the security deposit in a non-interest bearing account and return to tenant, less deductions for cleaning and repairs, when tenant moves out.
- Carpets are professionally cleaned at tenant’s expense upon move out.
- If the tenant has a pet, we charge them a $500.00 pet deposit per pet, plus, an additional $100.00 in rent and the tenant is responsible to have the property professionally sprayed for fleas upon departure.
The fee for tenant placement is $700.00 or 50% of one full month’s rent.
- Advertise the property-same procedure as full management.
- Place a tenant-same procedure as full management.
- Place a qualified tenant upon your approval.
- We will inspect the home upon your request for an additional $80.00.
We have been in Property Management for over 40 years and our staff is highly motivated and committed to the needs of both property owners and tenants. We truly love what we do and take pride in the management of your home. Our team is your best choice for a Property Management Company on the Central Coast.
Compare the Rest and Hire the Best! You Will Be Glad You Did!
Very truly yours,
BAY OSOS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT STAFF
Leon Van Beurden
Kathy Van Beurden
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.